ENEMIES OF AMERICA DESTROYED BY GROUP OF TALENTED ARTISTS
In the meantime, we’ll be showcasing entries and posting them to our own Youtube.
**By entering (send to email@example.com) you agree to let Infowars post your video to Infowars.com and to re-upload your video to our Youtube and Facebook channels.**
Check out the latest entries and enter for your chance to win!
Rusty Cage 2
Pete Starks London
Red Pill Reality ****
the White Shoe Boys
Three separate rewards totaling $20,000 will be given to whoever produces:
(1) The best cover – $10,000
(2) Filmed from the best location – $5,000
(3) Best audience participation – $5,000
Contest rules are as follows:
– Video and audio must be posted to FaceBook, YouTube or Periscope
– “Infowars.com” must be featured in the video
– Participants must sing the entire song as written
– The song must use instruments or have a musical backing
Send a link of your entires to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Folk Cover Song Contest” in the subject line. Submissions must also have contact information including name and email or phone number. All winners will be payed via PayPal.
Watch previous entries in the links below and good luck!
• Musicians Unite Against Globalist World Poverty Plan
• New Lord of The Rings Film Shows Horrors of The Migrant Invasion
• Entries are Pouring in for Infowars’ $20K Contest Exposing the Globalists
• Artists Unite to Battle Globalism: Infowars $20K Folk Song Contest
• Video: Freedom Fighters Expose Illegal Migrant Invasion Run By Pedophile Globalists
• Infowars Folk Song Cover Contest Is Blowing Up The Internet
• Infowars Announces $20K in Prizes for Best Cover Song Exposing Hillary, UN Plan to Implode Borders
ROLLING STONE PROMOTES ‘PROFESSIONAL CUDDLING’ AS WAY OF ‘COPING’ WITH TRUMP
“Professional cuddling services have seen a spike in client interest.”
How unhinged are some media outlets in responding to the election of Donald Trump?
Rolling Stone‘s website on Friday promoted “professional cuddling” as a reaction to those struggling to “cope.” Writer Allie Voipe highlighted this presumably blue state response: “Since November – and the election of Donald Trump – professional cuddling services have seen a spike in client interest.”
According to Adam Lippin, the CEO of Cuddlist, “The holiday season was the first time that since Trump won the election that a lot of people were seeing their family.” Apparently those who take part in these organized hugging sessions must be told to keep it apprpriate:
“This is a G-rated event,” says one organizer. “Touch stays outside the bikini area.”
The magazine’s Twitter profile touted:
Original Source : INFOWARS.com – Greatest Non Fake News !